We are pleased to announce that we are open for routine dental care per Gov. Baker’s guidelines. We have all of the required and approved PPE we need to treat you safely. Here at Bellingham Family Dental our patients are our first priority. We have always made it our mission to provide the highest quality dental care in a professional, caring, comfortable and SAFE environment. With the onset of COVID-19, that mission is more important than ever. As we welcome you back to our practice, we know you'll have a lot of questions about how we are managing COVID-19. Here are just some of the new protocols and safety measures that we have put in place to keep our team and our patients safe.
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some wellness screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office, you will also have your touch-less temperature taken when you arrive. This is part of our new screening process that all patients and staff will undergo each day.
- We will now be asking you to wait in your car instead of the waiting room to limit the number of people in the office. You will be asked to call or text us upon arrival and we will text or call you when we are ready for your appointment to begin.
- You must arrive with your mask or face covering and wear it when you enter the office. Our team will also look a little different as we will be wearing a much higher level of PPE, including N95 masks and face shields.
- We will have you wash your hands or use our hand sanitizer when you enter the office. You will also find hand sanitizer throughout the office for you to use as needed.
- Appointments will be managed to help provide social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment and we appreciate your understanding. We have a significant backlog of patients to accommodate and we appreciate your patience as we are diligently attempting to reschedule those missed appointments.
- We have always use EPA registered, hospital grade cleaning products and we are disinfecting high touch areas even more frequently throughout the day.
- We have installed air purification systems with medical grade HEPA filters in each treatment room as well as in the reception area. These are running constantly and removing allergens, bacteria, and viruses making the air surgically clean. It does make the office a bit chillier, so please dress in layers for your comfort.
- We are also taking steps to reduce aerosolization by temporarily discontinuing the use of ultrasonic scalers. We also have a new intraoral high-volume suction system that further reduces aerosols in the treatment rooms.
We look forward welcoming you back and we are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (508) 966-1522 or visit our website at www.bellinghamfamilydental.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and we are happy to be welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Erin Walsh and the Team at Bellingham Family Dental